Texas Guided Hunts
- Category: waiver
Hunter Information and Liability Form
Full Name Date
Street Address, State, Country
D.L. or I.D. Card # State of Issue
Date of Birth Hunting License # Firearm
Phone Emergency Contact
All persons, including both hunters & observers must sign and abide by the liability form. The term affiliates refers to Double Drop Hunts LLC. employees, contractors, business partners, and property owners. This release form relieves Double Drop Hunts LLC., their affiliates, guides, and land / ranch owners from responsibility/liability for any injuries or death that occur to a hunter while participating in any activity offered by Double Drop Hunts LLC. or their affiliates. This includes travel to and from hunting blinds or ranches. Any accidental discharge is punishable by a $250 fine, payable immediately. Harvesting of an illegal animal / poaching is punishable by a $450 fine and reimbursement of value of the animal to Double Drop Hunts LLC., their affiliates, or the land / ranch owner, payable immediately. When in tree stands, safety harness must be worn. All hunters are solely responsible for any animal wounded or killed during their time on any property owned, managed, or used by Double Drop Hunts LLC. or their affiliates. Alcohol will not be permitted during any hunting session and it is recommended hunters not drink prior to any hunt. Double Drop Hunts LLC., their employees, or their affiliates will not be responsible for any accidents due to hunter negligence in the field, at camp, in a vehicle or on any Double Drop Hunts LLC. property. Hunters are personally responsible for their actions and the actions of any minors in their care. Any property or firearms altered or damaged by a hunter will become the hunter’s responsibility to replace or pay repair costs. Prices and rules are set by Double Drop Hunts LLC. and their affiliates. Guides work for tips and will try to put hunters in the best location for the game they are hunting. Due to weather and other natural causes, animals may not be in their normal scouted areas. This is hunting, not killing. No hunt is 100% guaranteed. By signing, you agree to abide by this waiver and acknowledge that the Rules and Regulations, listed on reverse of this page, were made available to you prior to your hunt. Also, if paying by credit card, you agree to the charges listed below.
Method of Payment CC / Check # Expiration Date Security Code Purchase Date
Hunters Signature Date Guide/Witness Signature Date Hunt Purchased Price Ranch Amount of Deposit Balance Due
Rules & Regulations
• All personal vehicles / ATVs must remain at camp and may only be used in designated areas.
• Hunts in low-fence area are not guaranteed. Animals have their own pattern and may be present one day but not the next. Weather and hunting time play a major role in animal movement. High-fence area is only guaranteed if stated so in waiver.
• All hunts are non-refundable. Hunters have until 2 weeks prior to their scheduled hunt to change the reserved date. (Dependent on availability.)
• Meals will be served at approx. 12 pm and 9 pm. Snacks and frozen pizzas are provided in most cases. Breakfast foods and snacks will also be provided. (Meals and food only provided when specified.)
• Guides may take hunters to stands anytime between 5am and 11pm. Anyone wishing to hunt overnight must be in the stand by 11pm and will not be picked up until the next morning after 5am. (Exotic Hunts)
• Accidental discharge and/or unsafe firearm use will result in $250 fine and/or removal from properties and/or action from law enforcement.
• Any illegal harvesting of animals will result in $450 fine by Double Drop Hunts LLC. (and their affiliates), plus the cost of the animal(s) and referral to law enforcement.
• Alcohol may be consumed at camp, but drunken/disorderly behavior will not be tolerated. No alcohol is allowed in Double Drop Hunts LLC. (or their affiliates) vehicles. Hunters will be asked to leave Double Drop Hunts property if any sign of aggressive behavior (this is decided by Double Drop Hunts LLC. employees, not the hunter) is detected.
• Animal class size determined in field is only an estimate. Therefore, official class size will be calculated by guide and/or ranch manager at conclusion of hunt. Any additional fees will be applied accordingly.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave at anytime.
• In order to guarantee hunt, all deposits must be received within 5 business days of scheduling. This waiver must accompany deposit. All deposits are payable by check, money order, or credit card (subject to 3% fee). If hunt is less than 2 weeks away, deposit is payable by money order or credit card (subject to
3% fee) only. Remaining balance is due in cash upon arrival at ranch. No hunter will be allowed to remain on premises until balance is paid in full.
I, , agree to abide by these rules and regulations. Signature Date